Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gisele Knows Football






I haven't had a chance to write anything stupid on this stupid blog since the big, silly game last Sunday night. As far as the bet goes, I mainly feel bad for Geilfuss. The kid didn't have the luxury of hitting any prop bets. I'd take the Pats again if the game were tomorrow. They simply didn't make enough plays. That's it.
















As far as the aforementioned prop bets, I hit 5 of them and made back almost all of what I lost on NE as a result. I was considering putting them up on this asinine blog. But I figured most readers could give a shit if Brandon Jacobs rushed for more than 30&1/2 yards, Mario Manningham had more than 44&1/2 receiving yards, etc. Remember, it's all harmless horseplay. No rape whatsoever. Nil.
















Speaking of horseplay, I saw where the old coach at Horseplay U managed to pass on to that giant shower room in the sky recently. I feel kind of bad about it because I predicted this wig wearing fraud would more than likely kick the bucket pretty quickly after getting canned at Horseplay U. I'm gonna quit predicting people will die on this blog. I've been right too often. It's a little freaky. Or freakish. Or something approximating freakdom...
















Speaking of Super Bowl Sunday, Brandon & I crowded once more into the infamous Kickin Chicken for the game. And let me tell you this about the Kickin Chicken last Sunday - there were more brothers in there than there were at the Guilford County Detention Center.
















My man Legend was out for the game as well. And he was on fire with his typical behavior. That's right, Legend was taking shots and pulling women. As we all know, that's what Legend does. He was hanging out in the main bar area under some Bud Light themed tent deal with his running buddy Closer and various slightly chubby babes. I saw Legend pull one of his patented moves on one girl. He does this thing where he talks a girl into giving him a peck on the cheek. Only just as the girl is about to plant said peck on said cheek, Legend turns his head in the girl's direction and throws his tongue down the poor girl's throat. The victim of this sad move last Sunday was so distraught afterward that she wiped her mouth for 20 seconds with a napkin. Seriously.












I did speak to Legend a couple times during the game. And the kid slays me. He really does. The first time we spoke, Legend approached me and gave me one of those half hugs guys will give from time to time and says, "What's up, Killa?" Like he's all gangster. And the kid is no gangster. He's a balding overweight 30ish white kid wearing a button down pink shirt and a Brooks Brothers overcoat.












Our friend Gisele was in the news after the game criticizing Wes Welker or something. I could care less. The funny thing about all that is that for years I've joked about Gisele and how she probably has no idea what Brady does for a living. You know, she'd say things like, "Have fun playing with your friends today, Tommy." Or, "Why do you and your friends insist on going to Miami this weekend to play this game you seem so enamored with?" Things like that. I figured she liked Brady because of his winning smile and because he acceptably serviced her in the sack. And that she was totally clueless that he's one of the most well known athletes in America. But it turns out I may have been wrong about Gisele. She knew enough to rip the Patriot receivers. And that's more than most Pats' fans know.




































No comments: