Saturday, August 22, 2009

Why E



OK - I decided I better write something, as Kinga just texted me to be sure I am still alive. So, I am still alive. I've been really busy, but have made tremendous headway with all the work I have to finish by Sep. 2nd. I'm almost 2/3 done with everything.




I did notice that Barack Hussein Obama has been in the news quite a bit lately. He's taking some vacation to Martha's Vineyard for a week or so. And I'm all for the guy taking a vacation (hell, he could go for a few months and it'd be okay with me). But I do wonder why he'd pick Martha's Vineyard of all places. Doesn't that send the wrong message to the poor masses who are starting to turn on old Barry? I mean vacationing in the most liberal elitist place in America??? I used to slightly doubt that old Barry was stupid, but lately...I think he's got to be a complete moron. And the other thing about this vacation is that the press has started ripping his poor wife over her fashion choices. Just a few months ago, this old bag was viewed as a rock star and now she's being criticized over the length of a pair of shorts she wore. I forget the lady's name, but I think the press should quit speculating about if Barry's old lady is a thong lover or not and leave the ugly broad alone.




I have seen this awesome TV show twice now the last few weeks and I urge everyone to watch it. It's called More To Love. Obviously it's on Fox. In this show, there is a dude who weighs about 325 and he is finding the love of his life. There are like a dozen women vying for this guy's hand in wedded bliss - but the thing about these girls on More To Love is this: they are also enormous!!! Several of them have to be way over 300 pounds themselves. And this big guy woos them like they were supermodels. It's awe inspiring. And yes, moving. And yes, utterly disgusting. It's everything you'd want in a Fox reality show. There are actually 2 of these big babes who I will admit, are fairly attractive - and no, I'm not being facetious. The rest of the women are not only obese, but strike me as terrible people and are ugly too. But there are 2 of them that seem pretty cool and are attractive - they just need to lose about 70 lbs (they aren't like most of the chicks who weigh in at over 3 bills). But, I'm rooting against either of them winning because the fat guy/prize on this show is a tool. He's smarmy and shoves his tongue down the throats of every fatty on the program at the drop of a hat, or in his case, at the drop of a chalupa. I don't know how much longer this abomination on American sensibility will air, but I keep waiting for a special celebrity big girl guest to come on and mentor some of these chubby babes - and that celebrity big girl mentor should be, you guessed it: Mrs. Barack Hussein Obama (as long as there is no white thong anywhere in sight - YUCK!).




I would be remiss if I didn't mention the big golf tournament last weekend. As what we saw was the 2nd most amazing outcome of the year (USA/Spain being #1 obviously). The Tiger choked. And I enjoyed watching it immeasurably. When I turned on the TV last Sunday and put the thing on, the person I was watching with said "You're just going to get frustrated and depressed over the outcome." And I said "Not today. Not at this course. We have 2 things going for us today, 1) The Tiger choked on this course in 2002 against Rich Beem and 2) and this is much more important, this is the course where William Payne Stewart won his 1st US Open title. And while I don't believe in karma, I believe in Payne Stewart. And he's not gonna let this asshole win today." And I was right on there. Dead on. Some Asian dude kicked the Tiger's ass - but really it was Payne Stewart kicking his ass again, just like the 1999 US Open at Pinehurst #2, where Payne Stewart made 3 long putts in a row to win - it was the 2nd most amazing thing I've ever seen in golf, right behind the 1986 Masters. I don't think that can ever be topped.




Also, I finally got around to seeing The Wrestler last week. And it was good and all. I liked the scenes where Mickey Rourke is working the deli counter - he is brilliant in those. But there were scenes I liked a little more, and those were the scenes of Marisa Tomei stripping - obviously.




Take me away from here

No comments: