Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A House That Stands With Barry Cannot Be Divided Against Itself, Or Can It?


I'm not gonna waste much time here this evening. But the photo above was sent to me by Greensboro's favorite bartender and Glenn Beck acolyte, Dave. I will not reveal the location that Dave found this funnier than hell sign sitting in an otherwise harmless window sill. I'm not sure how clear it will show up on cheap computer monitors. So, if you're having a hard time making it out, it says something like: This house stands with Barry ---- Vote 2010 ---- Democrat. Something like that anyway. I have a terrible attention span. What house would dare stand with old Barry in 2010? The House of Usher??? The House of Blues??? The House of Plantagenet??? The House of the Rising Sun??? The House of Mirth??? The International House of Pancakes??? Tyler Perry's House of Payne??? Oh wait, that stereotyping disgrace Tyler Perry might actually stand with Barry. Shit. I'll stop now.


Bye, Bye ----->




No comments: