Sunday, January 23, 2011

Barry Hears A Who


Apparently our newly almost has a spine fake leader, one Barack Hussein Obama, invited a Chinaman to the White House last week. A Chinaman named Who to be exact. Now, I'm unclear on whether this Who is a doctor or not, but whatever. I noticed in one photo op that Barry was bowing to this Who person - a practice I belittled Barry for back in the halcyon days of 2009. Evidently Barry can't help himself from bowing to foreign "leaders." Maybe Barry feels woefully inadequate around them - from a penis size perspective??? Anyway, this is one leader who maybe Barry should bow and grovel towards. Why? Because this Who fellow and his Chinaman brethren hold a great deal of America's debt in their hands. The interesting thing to me is how closely Barry was listening to this Who. Did Barry hear a Who at all? Will Barry get fooled again? Did Barry look behind Who's blue eyes? Did Barry offer Who green eggs and ham? Did Barry say "Sam I am" to Who? Did the baddest motherfucker alive today, Pete Townshend, meet the Chinaman Who and windmill a guitar around while ranting about a seeker? These are things I wonder about. These and more.


Speaking of Barry, much is being made of the fact that all of the gray hair he was sporting has magically disappeared here recently. And this may surprise some of you, but I'm not gonna rip Barry for dying his hair. If dying his hair raises Barry's self-esteem, then I say rock on! Personally, I would just as soon be castrated as dye my hair (or actually use a comb on it for that matter...). But for Barry this dye job might be the right move. More interns might fall prey to his leering gaze as a result. I do have to speculate as to if Barry dyed his pubic hairs as well when he dyed his head hairs??? Or is Barry, like so many other middle aged mulattoes, shaved raw???


Big news out of the crazy world of cable news bluster, as the guy who used to work with the guy who says En Fuego, has been fired countless times, and steals from Edward R Murrow, has been fired. Yet again. Shocking! I have no idea what prompted the MSNBC to can the guy now. What were they waiting for? I for one will miss him. On those odd nights when I'd flip by the MSNBC the last few years, he was always good for a laugh or two. I find phony righteous indignation amusing I guess. Good riddance to him. And please, wherever you go next Keith, stop stealing the brilliance that is James Thurber. It's highly annoying. I did find it ironic though that Keith would steal from Thurber. What with Keith being an Ivy League man (Cornell if memory serves) and Thurber being a TOSU man.


Conference championship day is here again in the NFL. First we have GB at Chicago, and the whole world loves the Cheese. Or almost the whole world, as over 70% of the money is on GB. Which means I'm taking the Bears +3 &1/2. In the AFC game, the Jets are getting 4 in Pittsburgh. Take the dog. Neither of these games offer much value of any kind. If you want action today, tease up the 2 dogs 6 points. The totals - I have no interest in. If you want some hoops action to round out the day, take NCSU over Thug U, as the Pack is inviting back like 100 ex-players for the game - phony school pride and all that.


Much was made about Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes last Sunday night. I even went on YouTube and watched his monologue to see what the fuss was about. I thought Gervais was funny as always. Especially his joke about John Travolta and Tom Cruise. It's the kind of cheap joke that one might see on this cheap blog. My man David Brent.


As for the winners at the Globes, I did see where that girl from Jerusalem took home best actress. And I haven't seen Black Swan yet, but I will. I will.


Sorry for the spotty posts this month. I've been working in Durham and that's an 11 hour and 15 day between leaving the Gate City at 6:45 and returning just after 6. I don't have the energy to write much after those kind of days. I'm getting old.


I can't go outside
I'm scared I might not make it home





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you spend the night in Durham and do a Thomas Wolfe kind of thing?

Anonymous said...

on second thought, don't do durham any favors. it may get you shot.

Anonymous said...

jimmer fucking fredette

Sex chat said...

Very useful information provided and get more information o