Friday, September 25, 2009

Barry Lauded By The Freak From Libya


First, before I get to the normal silliness, one thing - if you haven't seen the movie Little Children, I urge you to. I remember reading a lot about it when it came out in 2006 and wanting to go see it. Well, I never did and hadn't thought about it in a long while. Anyway, the other night, I was having a tough time getting to sleep and turned on HBO, and there it was at like 2:30 to 5 in the morning - Little Children. Kate Winslet is so good and so real in this movie - she's mesmerizing. There is also a thing they do with it where a guy does voice-overs fairly often - although it's not like a narrator type voice-over - it's like a documentary type voice-over. It is genius. I don't wanna give away too much about it, but I'll say this - if you don't find it to be one of the most spot on reflections of the human existence you've ever experienced through any art form, then I can't help you. It's that good. I'm gonna make it a point to see it again soon.


Now, onto the normal silliness.


Q: In the land of blind, one armed, one legged, drunken, retarded academicians, who is king?

A: Barack Hussien Obama


Speaking of old Barry, I saw where he went to speak at some fake one world government organization the other day. During his talk, old Barry referred to this once great country as "my country" and he kept inserting the word "I" into his speech when referencing the USA. It goes to show that old Barry really does believe he is our messiah - as he relays to the rest of the world that we are but his subjects, as he wisely presides over his kingdom and acts by himself to undo our centuries long litany of sins. It's slightly pompous on his part, to say the least - not to mention meglomaniacal, presumptuous, and downright uncool. One of the things that caught my ear was when he promised that Palestine would have a state with contiguous borders. Not to bore anyone with history/geography, but that's gonna be a problem. That would mean Israel would give back much of the territory they gained during the 1967 Six Day War - a war they did not start by the way. Now, I'm no fan of Israel by any stretch of the imagination. The folks over there should just move back to the Upper West Side of Manhattan, where their real homeland is. But since that isn't happening and Israelis are hell-bent on staying over there, they aren't gonna just give back all that land to Palestinians. And if Barack Hussein Obama believes for one second that they might, then he is even more breathtakingly ignorant than I imagined.


The best part of the festivities at the fake world government organization the other day was when a very well respected African leader got up and spoke for 90 minutes about a myriad of topics. Now, this guy looks good. I mean he looks like a freak. A freak from Libya. Anyway, this freak from Libya, as part of his important and spell-binding address, heaped lots of praise on Barack Hussein Obama. In fact, at one point, the freak from Libya called old Barry "our son" and claimed old Barry was a native of Kenya. The freak from Libya also expressed some interest in having Barack Hussein Obama be anointed, err...appointed, fake leader of our once great country for life - which I'm sure old Barry is plotting to do this with all 3 or 4 of his active brain cells, nonetheless...I guess what I'm left wondering after one of the worst human beings on Earth (a man we've bombed before due to his support of terrorist plots in Europe in the 80s) spends considerable time praising Barack Hussein Obama is this - are the 2 of them somehow related? I mean uncle/nephew? Maybe??? Father/son??? Is that a possibility??? We know old Barry's mom liked the brothers. I don't know if this is true, or even plausible. But, for me, I wonder. The freak from Libya did call old Barry "son" after all. A Freudian slip??? Perhaps???


I was sitting in some of the most boring meetings imaginable for Wednesday and most of Thursday this week. My plan was to say very little. I've given up hope (not that I ever really had much hope anyway) on this whole undertaking. Anyway, at one point Fran was babbling on about some petty demand of hers to the vendor, and I was zoning her out completely. I was sitting well down and across from her at the conference table. Then at one point during her long winded harangue, I hear her say "Is that right _____, don't you agree with me?" I guess she was looking for back up on whatever her pointless and selfish request was. Well here's what I said in reply to her plea for back up on whatever she was pursuing, "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying a bit of attention to you Fran. I zoned you out an hour ago." Fran wasn't too pleased with that. Everyone else laughed though. They thought I was making a funny. But between you and me, I really wasn't listening to her. She's an awful,not particularly bright, egocentric, condescending idiot. Can you blame me?


I may have hit a new low the other night (which I realize is really saying something). I stumbled into that awful Irish bar here in San Antonio Monday night at halftime of the Colts/Fish game. And I won't get into too many of the details of what ensued. But here's what happened in a nutshell: there was some dude in there who was too friendly and too drunk. And there was a drunk waitress in there from another horrible bar and she was drunk, really hammered. The dude moved over to where I was sitting to bum smokes off me (I've regressed on my no smoking efforts) and invited the drunk waitress to come over as well. Fast forward to about 1 am - the dude is long gone, but the drunk waitress and I are in a certain state of alcohol fueled phony bliss. Then a woman, who just entered the bar, comes up to the drunk waitress, taps her on the shoulder and says "You need to come home now." Well, it turns out that this drunken waitress was 21 years old and the woman doing the tapping was her mother. As I said, a new low for yours truly. It sounds like something that would happen to Geilfuss, except I'm 38 and Geilfuss is 24 - so it's way worse than if it happened to Geilfuss. In my defense, the drunk waitress was somewhat not too undoable - and very aggressive. I mean she pulled her jeans down at one point to give me a better look at how her pink and white thong accentuated the creamy color of her ass. So, ...


I guess I should give everyone a gambling update as well. As of this moment, we are down $35 on the season - sitting at $1065. Got burned last Saturday on a number of games. But, did well Sunday as Saints, Ravens, and Giants all came through. And if the Titans had covered against Houston (remember they were up 21-7 at one point in the 1st half), instead of being down $35 on the season, we'd be up $625. Alas, such are the vagaries of the sordid world of degenerate gambling.


Trust me when I say I know the pathway to your heart


Peace - TBFH






No comments: