Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bushrod


Somewhat big match up tonight, at least I think it will be for the Steelers. They got killed in Nashville last December and even though they're coming off 7 months of being patted on the back, they will want to exact revenge. And they should be able to. As far as I can tell, Pittsburgh is healthy on offense and should make big plays in the passing game. As for the Titans, I would normally love them in a situation where they are getting almost a TD - a situation like tonight. However, the Steelers should be able to create lots of 3rd down and 4 or more, get pressure on Kerry Collins, and maybe even score off a turnover at some point. Not too worried about backdoor cover for Tennessee, as Titans are limited in big playmakers at receiver, as in they don't have any right now. Take Pit -6. Also, if you're desperate for parlay action, take the over.




I was reading up for this weekend and the Saints have an offensive lineman with this last name: Bushrod. He might be my new favorite player.




I am gonna try and get some analysis up tomorrow on a few of the weekend games, but time will dictate that, because people keep peppering me with questions and they probably will continue to for the rest of the month.




One of the websites I look at for some insight into the Pac 10 was mentioning something about fans of the Texas Longhorns (don't recall why exactly as the Horns are playing Wyoming Saturday). Anyway, I think his basic point was that the girls at the games in Austin are hot. And I can support that wholeheartedly. Maybe girls at Ole Miss games are slightly hotter, but...


Some girls are bigger than others


No comments: