Friday, March 19, 2010

OT Is Bad...


On fire here today, as WVA, Xavier, and Missouri came through like champions. As far as last night, totally unlucky on that damn OT between Texas and Wake, but my analysis was dead on. And OT will kill dead on analysis time and time again in college hoops...


It is Andy's 25th birthday (a big reason I came up here this weekend) today. We're gonna have a time here in a bit. But, I did wanna put a pic up I know the kid would appreciate. And I've heard him mention the babe above from time to time. So,...


Lastly, Ross and I crashed in Geilfuss' basement last night, and that was fine, But, this morning at about 10 all these older gals started showing up to hang with Geilfuss' mom (a very nice lady by the way) for some type of get together. Well, at one point I was out on the driveway smoking when one of these older gals showed up, and she asked me this, "Is this #9?" And I said, as you all can guess, "John Lennon is still dead." Alas, she didn't laugh...


Peace - and Go Terps!!! And also my beloved Buckeyes - The Fucking Ohio Fucking State Fucking University - Damn Fucking Right.


I'm out - TBFH
Get Back Motherfucker


No comments: