Monday, June 7, 2010

The Pantieless Fire Breather From Philly Walks Into The Bar

Note - This might be the greatest photo ever taken in the history of the known universe.



I'm doing something very unusual right now - and a 1st for this stupid, pointless blog. I am blogging and watching the awesomely awful Cable News Channels at the same time. Here we go...Oh boy...Olbermann is pissed on the MSNBC...Flip...Serpent Head is pissed on CNN...Flip...The Pinhead Guy is also pissed on The Roger Ailes Network...It's so unwatchably stupid. Why are all these people so angry??? They keep talking about BP (which I believe stands for Bonus Penetration) and this "host" on the MSNBC seems, you guessed it, to be blaming this disaster on old W. I'm not sure who is buying this silliness exactly. But some sector of way left folks must be. These people are gonna keep blaming W for everything bad for the next 100 years or longer... Flip...The Roger Ailes Network again and the Pinhead Guy is doing his tired old gig as well. He's ripping immigrants or something...Flip...Over at CNN, some News Babe is babbling about the Bonus Penetration Scandal in the Gulf with some "expert." This crap never changes. All 3 networks suck...I feel disgusted...I'm flipping back to sports...Okay, much better. I gotta go for a smoke...





Well, that experiment failed spectacularly, didn't it???





I saw a movie recently called Drag Me To Hell. And it wasn't bad at all. Silly, yes. Scary, not exactly. But it was all done tongue-in-cheek. It's worth wasting your time on if you're bored some night. I'm not the biggest Sam Raimi fan in the world. I never got into Army Of Darkness or Evil Dead too much. But he's pretty talented. I admit that.





Well, it looks like things were heating up over the weekend out at a private pool party here in the Gate City. The GM of The Wing Joint on Battleground had a get together. And I stayed away. But I got a text from Greensboro's favorite bartender, Dave (Glenn Beck's #1 fan), and he was in a bit of a pickle evidently. Dave found himself at this "party" for some reason and was trying to stay away from the sex dungeon masquerading as a shed near the pool. Rumor has it that men are humiliated, tortured, and generally made to feel cuckolded out in said shed. I think this GM may have Dave on her hit list as far as being strung up by chains, gagged with with one of those plastic ball deals, nipples clamped, and scrotum anchored down by glass milk bottles. It's not my scene, but to each his own. I don't pass judgment...I mock though. I do mock.





There's a ton of hype for some young pitching phenom who will be making his MLB debut tomorrow for Les Expos. And I have no idea if the kid will be any good or not. I do wonder if Geilfuss will be out front of the ballpark with a homemade jersey touting this kid and incorrectly spelling the word "devastated" as "devasted." One can only hope...One other interesting note about this whole build up for the new Les Expos pitcher is this, there was a guy drafted 7 or 8 spots BEHIND the hyped fireballer last season. His name is Mike Leake. And without the nauseating ESPN driven hype-machine silliness excessively making him sound Messiah-esque, Leake has gone 5-0 with a WHIP of 1.23 for the National League Ball Club based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Oh, and Leake never pitched an inning in the minors, at least not yet. Just something to keep in mind...





The Phillie Phanatic is on right now and I know I've mentioned this before on this stupid blog, but if you don't love the Phillie Phanatic, I can't help you. He may be the only good thing produced in Philly since the Constitution (and yes, I'm including the terrible Hall & Oates, moronic Danny Bonaduce, way out nut-job Bill Cosby, and Scientology freak Will Smith in this "debate"). Of course, the way old Barry and his boys seem so eager to trash the Constitution, who knows how much longer it might have any relevance???





Speaking of Philly, there was a fire-eater from Philly who stopped into The Wing Joint On Battleground one night last week. I believe she was in town to "perform" at some pig pickin' in Jamestown. Anyway, this fiery redhead who played with fire was terribly annoying. In fact, after she had shown me her camera full of pictures for the 3rd time (and these pictures were mostly of her at some "show" half-naked, all tatted up, begging for tips from lonely guys from Delaware...), I was so annoyed that I turned her over to some creepy dude to my right at the bar. Dave (the Glenn Beck fan, the bartender, you remember) seemed to be so intrigued by this Fire Woman from Philly throughout the night, that at one point he commented on how fetching he found her. And I don't totally blame Dave either. Because while this Philly Fire Girl was annoying as all hell, she was hoisting her tits out there. That, and going sans-panties. I could tell that because every time she leaned forward (and she did so often) about half her ass-crack was exposed. No one ever said Dave didn't like them trashy. And this Fire Breathing Tatted Up Pantieless Chick from Philly was certainly trashy. I'll say that for her.





Okay, I was gonna cover the golf, but I'll try and get to that next time.





Why do you come here
When you know it makes things hard for me?





That's it for me, I am out.

No comments: