Thursday, February 26, 2009

Putrid Breath Woman Gets Bold


The Ramada on Wednesday again - just awful. Not one of my friends showed up there last night, so I was out there for about 2 and 1/2 hours by myself playing trivia against these freaks. Putrid Breath was there and she sidled over at one point to give me her phone number. If anyone wants it just text me and I'll pass it along - only don't tell her you know That Brother or got her number from That Brother. I don't anticipate anyone taking me up on this offer, but if you put a bag over her head and sprayed her with that vanilla stuff they sell at Bath & Body, and... well - she might still be too awful for anyone but Paulie. I contemplated throwing the napkin, with the number on it, away in front of her, but ... I was in a not too horrible type of mood I guess at the moment.


There was a guy out smoking at one point last night right outside the Ramada bar and I don't recall ever chatting with him before, but he starts talking about how happy he is with everything Barack Hussein Obama is doing - remember, this whole conversation was uninitiated by me. So, I wasn't too sure how to respond because he was being serious and going into great detail about how he had always voted Republican before and he was angry he couldn't find work now and he was kind of pouring his heart out to me. And I'm a bad person to talk about anything like that with - because I do not care about other people or their problems - as I've said on this blog before, I am a complete narcissist. So I throw my cigarette down after this guy just opens up to me for like 4 minutes and the only thing I could think to say to this poor guy was "You think Michelle Obama ever went down on Oprah?"


The trivia game itself was a farce last night. I missed a question about Beretta and that agitated me to no end. And I came in 2nd for the game. And I had a big interest in Maryland covering 6 pts against that Coach who looks like Hitler - and they didn't. So the whole night was a bust by about 11:30 - and then I got a text from Geilfuss. And then I met up with him at Get Bent Lounge. And then these 3 girls came in - Jess, and one dream teamer and a new dream team recruit maybe, who knows? - the dream team tends to travel in packs. And then the night got a lot more interesting. It really did. Geilfuss looked over toward me occasionally, alternating between shaking his head and giggling.


I was in this taxi cab this morning and the driver starts to tell me about how he got cheated out of buying a car because he's white. And I was feeling pretty good this morning, considering - so there was no problem with me being too out of it to get what the guy was saying. So he goes on for about 3 minutes with this car buying story. And then he starts in with the racist language at the end of his tale. I've never seen this guy before in my life and I asked him "What about me gives you the impression that I wouldn't be offended by your using a racial epithet?" And this cab driver guy says "What's an epithet?"


I was watching this movie one time and it had that guy who played that kid in the Ice Storm in it. And the guy who starred in Jaws The Revenge was also in it. And one of the kids from that Fox show with the guy from Breaking Bad who also played Tim Whatley was in in too. Anyway it was a pretty intense movie. It was way too deep for me - themes of loss and redemption and blah, blah, blah...But there was this girl in this movie who was (and still is) strikingly attractive. So that was something at least.

TBFH


No comments: