Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Silly Rabbit...


If the whole point of life is to leave something better for the next generation, then it makes perfect sense that I feel a tremendous obligation to refrain from procreating. Because I'm making things worse - way worse.


I am paying as little attention to the news as possible these days, but I did hear that Barack Hussein Obama did an interview with an Arab TV Network. One of the questions they asked him was if he liked chicks that sported a big clitoris. I don't know how appropriate, much less relevant to anything, such a question is - but I was fascinated by his response -"I'd hate to paint with a broad brush on such a sensitive and pressing world issue, but let me say this sir, I do like ladies with a plump clitoris, the length is also important, and I don't want to downplay that, not at all, but a nice thick, plump one always gets my short hairs to stand on end." And I thought of Hillary Clinton immediately and if Barry inspected her clitoris before nominating her for Secretary of State. And if he didn't, did Joe Biden?


Has anyone ever seen Albert Arnold Gore, Mike Krzyzewski, and Adolph Hitler in the same room at the same time?


I don't give advice, but one very cool thing to do is take a post-it and write on it - I owe this machine 11 cents. Don't sign it, unless you want to write - Cordially, Jenna Jameson. Then stick the post-it on the front of the Coke machine at work. When the Aramark guy comes around, he will be slightly perplexed.


I saw this thing on cereal killers the other night on History Channel - and I was surprised they focus in so much on Cap'n Crunch and the Trix Rabbit and seem to give a pass to that creepy Leprechaun (who I think is prominently featured on the National Geographic Special titled -Serial Masturbators of the Cereal Mascots).


There is nothing small about T. Diane Bellamy Small.


I was watching a basketball game last week between the Cavs and the Lakers (me and my buddy Pat had a keen interest in the Lakers winning by 5 or more) and Kobe Bryant is an absolute God - so Geilfuss is right about one thing anyway.


There is this US Senate seat battle still going on over whether Stuart Smalley should be a senator from Minnesota or not. And I don't really care if he wins or not, but I do wonder if the guy will ever say anything funny again - because it's been like 15 years since he said anything funny. Although I saw him almost get in a fist fight with Bill O'Reilly on C-SPAN a few years back and that was funny - not intentionally though. Molly Ivins was also there and she looked really despicable.


If you're ever in Dallas and have the chance to go into this certain bar on Greenville Avenue called M Street Bar, I highly suggest you do - especially on Wednesday.


I was cruising the world wide web of deceit and came across a site about trivia called Final Score Trivia and they had pictures of the teams of people who play their ridiculous trivia game at various dive bars and they are the ugliest people who have ever walked the face of the earth. Check out a picture of the lady who runs the Final Score - I believe her name is Misty - and she looks like a joke.
Smoke em' if you got em' - TBFH







No comments: