Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hellboy 2: The Curse of the Moldy Monkey

Note- The last big part of the 100th (now 103rd) post is gonna have to wait for another special occasion. I know, I know - you're wondering how I could be too busy to do it on my vacation. Well, the answer is simple, I was really busy on vacation - the time flew by. I guess I could do it now, but I've been travelling all day and don't feel like it (it would take hours to write and edit). So, you're gonna have to be satisfied with the picture above. It was taken last summer out at some god awful Patrick Bateman's in some terrible place near Owings Smells. I like the picture a lot. Andy, Ross, and I were having a time - wearing these stupid hats that say: Hellboy 2 Curse of the Moldy Monkey. I really like the goofy smile on Ross' face the most.

Also, posting might be hit and miss here for awhile. I'll do my best. Don't worry, I've got tons of stories to pass along. But while I'm thinking about it - When you drive through Virginia, they have these signs that say: Speed Law Enforced By Aircraft. And one word always pops in my mind when I see one of these stupid (and inaccurate) signs, the signs that claim that the speed law is enforced by aircraft, and that word is this - Dirigibles?

I Tried to warn you
About Chino and Daddy Gee
But I can't seem to get to you
Through the US mail


Peace - TBFH

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've seen those signs, too. Once, about 150 yards past one, I got pulled over by a state trooper in a car. I'm not a Physicist, auto mechanic, or air-pilot, but I'm fairly certain that "cars" are not "aircraft."

I was tempted to inform the officer of this discrepancy in the signage, but realized it would likely be against my wellbeing to do so. Subsequently, I also declined to inform the Judge of the same, and meekly paid the fine.