Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Post About Geilfuss To Merely Satisfy Demand


Super, super busy right now -no time to blog and be remotely productive. So, hopefully look for something next week sometime, because the 3 weeks after that are gonna be brutal - til the end of July.


But I would be remiss if I didn't pass along a quick note on Geilfuss. By the time I posted to this blog on Friday, Geilfuss had technically ALREADY worked his final minute at the Bananabees. So, that awesome contest I was gonna have, was, in reality, over before I started it. Geilfuss did spend some time explaining to me why he didn't go back for his 2nd day. I won't bore anyone with it, but he's gonna be back at Gloomy Daze apparently for some amount of hours a week here soon. The important thing to note about all of this is- Geilfuss might be the only person alive who could have the foresight to quit a job OVER AN HOUR BEFORE a friend of his starts a pool for the world to enter that centers around how long Geilfuss will last at said job before quitting, being laid off, or getting canned. Unbelievable.


Also, this cap and trade stuff - remember I was warning readers about it several months ago - and I was prescient on that. Pelosi and her crew passed the thing in the middle of the night last Friday - without congressmen/women even reading it. There's still a chance it might not pass in the Senate (we can only hope), but I wouldn't count on it. It looks like there's gonna be lots of things that some poor leader(s) down the line is/are gonna have to fix once old Barry ruins the American way of life completely and gets run out of town in total disgrace at some point. Although in a way, I feel like all the clueless followers, the ones who swept old Barry into power, the very voters who thrusted him onto the throne - when they are actually afflicted with exactly what old Barry has envisioned for everyone, those folks, well, they will certainly deserve it. It's hard to blame old Barry too much - he only took advantage of a situation rife with opportunity. He used the masses of morons to get the power needed to destroy the way of life that these clueless, gullible folks got so accustomed to that they didn't realize how much they'd miss it once old Barry got through stripping it all away from them. Old Barry might merely be an agent of the unwanted and tired ideas of the hippies, an apparently typical 60's, Ivy League, liberal, empty suit- not a messiah at all. It's the people who voted for him who are to blame - those folks are getting exactly what they deserve - unfortunately so are the rest of us. And that sucks.


I got a text from Geilfuss recently and he was in some dive bar downey ocean and the text said this - Some old used up ho is sitting too close to me at the bar, and I can't get rid of her. I immediately texted back - Put your middle finger in her anus. Then Geilfuss texted me back this a few minutes later - I spit my beer out when I read your text and the old bag was so pissed she's leaving me alone. NOTE: I took the liberty of paraphrasing what Geilfuss texted, because if I'd actually just word for word, letter for letter repeated what he exactly texted to me, it would have been incomprehensible to everyone. So, I had to clean up the errors a bit and clarify the meaning. And you should thank me for that, because otherwise - well, it would have been tough for all of you. Believe me, some of his texts I just give to Andy to decipher - I don't have the patience. But Andy's been trying to decipher the meaning of Geilfuss' texts for many years now. He's got a certain expertise.


OK - I'm out. Post #101 is gonna have to be the special one I've been promising. I did feel obligated to write a little something because I've heard from a number of folks that they go through withdrawal when I don't post for 4 or 5 days. So, I hope this helps.


This 9 to 5 bullshit
Don't let you forget
The suicide you're on






No comments: