Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Luncheon


I'm sitting there at this luncheon and my coworker Fran says "I hope the buffet isn't too heavy on seafood." Which is funny because she claims to be allergic to seafood, yet she didn't ask beforehand about the buffet. I was waiting for her to ask "Did they season these fries?" I've seen her ask that a hundred times. There weren't any fries on the buffet though. That was a letdown. I also was waiting for her to complain about our seating location. Fran usually moves two or three times before settling on someplace. She did complain about other things though - you better believe that. She complained that she has to send her husband back into the closet to change sometimes before they go out somewhere. So I said "How many times has your husband tried to come out of the closet?" Someone laughed. Then she complained about a pumpkin cheesecake. I had a great time. It really got me in the holiday spirit.


I ate too much meatloaf and then threw up. I've listened to too much MeatLoaf (which is about 7 seconds) and thrown up as well.


I was in the men's room there and a guy came in whistling Beethoven's 5th in rhythm to his repulsive farts. I started gasping for air, but it was no use. I threw up again.


Ho Ho Ho,

TBFH

No comments: