Friday, April 3, 2009

The Skank In The White Pants Who Heaves Her Cleavage Out


I saw where the puppet Russian president called Barack Hussein Obama a "comrade" at some meeting they had in some men's room. And that makes perfect sense. I couldn't agree with him more. If ever there was a guy who might be considered a "comrade" in the truest sense of the word - it's old Barry. Why they were meeting in a men's room, I have no idea. Maybe they both participate in glory hole action from time to time and are right at home in the can. Also, apparently old Barry made quite a name for himself at the summit. I heard he wowed this 100 year old fake monarch woman somehow or other. And when I heard this old cow was impressed with Barry, I wondered if he slipped her the old high hard one? I sure hope not - I don't think this pitiful old phony monarch woman would stoop to putting out for Barry. But I could be wrong -after all, he did wow her - somehow. Lastly on this, I saw where this French babe wouldn't kiss old Barry when they were exchanging pleasantries - and my estimation of the French shot up for the first time since I saw that movie where Catherine Deneuve is naked half of the time or when Yannick Noah won the 1983 French Open.


I was out Wednesday at the Henry Hudson Grille again and was sucked into playing trivia by a couple of pretty nice, but not that great at trivia, guys. They were both getting hammered - as they downed a number of beers pretty fast. And that was fine, except they were too wasted to be helpful at the trivia. In fact at one point the guy running the thing asked a question on The Beatles. I tell these dudes the answer immediately. And these 2 guys kept saying "Are you sure?" I got a little agitated with them for a moment - reminded me of the antics the guy who plays devil's advocate and studies his notes used to pull. We lost. It was pitiful. Another tie break question - only this time someone was closer to the answer - by 1 lousy year. I said 1861, this other team said 1860. The answer was 1859 - oh, and the question was what year did old Chuck Darwin publish some book? A pretty crummy night all around.


Last night was much better. First of all, Penn St covered the +4 (they won outright) - so that was helpful. I didn't get that out to everybody - but Brandon and Pat made some dough. And I was at that dive bar for a while and old Danny showed up (the kid from Monday at Royal Soak) and that place sucks. So, we went down to this place near Buckhead - on Roswell I think. And it was called Skin Lezbos. And we were standing out front- drinking and smoking - and these girls come up. One of them is wearing white pants and they were pretty much see-through and she's also really heaving the cleavage out there. The other one just seemed to babble about looking for work. So, the girl with the white pants who was heaving her cleavage out starts in with the nasty talk. I mean, she couldn't quit with the "Oh my body is aching for a warm tongue" kind of stuff and "Can you tell I'm not wearing any panties - I find them restrictive." That kind of talk offends me of course. I am often accused of being a prude. But old Danny was lapping it up. I think he was getting into it. So this silly sexy talk goes on for too long and I was running inside often to get another round and to get a break from the white pants no panties dirty talker. And the last time I walked outside, I didn't see Danny (turns out he had to take a call), but the girl with the white pants who was heaving her cleavage out was there talking to some friends. I just stood around smoking and drinking my beer for a few minutes and then her friends take off and she asks me "Could you provide that warm tongue I kept talking about?" And I didn't think about the offer long - I said pretty quickly "Not a chance in hell. I don't get freaky with girls who don't wear panties out to bars when they've got on white see-through pants." And I don't think she was expecting to be turned down, because she started crying a little bit and I said "Serves you right, you nasty skank."


Men go crazy in congregations
They only get better one by one



No comments: