Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Slider's 08/08/08


I saw some video of Barack Hussein Obama bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia (I believe his name is Abdullah). And he really was bowing. BOWING - to a Saudi King. And I can't even think of anything to say to mock old Barry on this one. Disgraceful. He should be ashamed of himself. I certainly am ashamed to be an American. The president bowing to a Saudi King - Jesus. What the fuck???




And just to make things worse, old Barry stopped in Turkey and embraced radical Islamists there. The leader in Turkey is some slime ball named Recep Erdogan and this dude is attacking his political enemies fairly ruthlessly - if you believe news reports. And old Barry embraces him for all the world to see??? Does Barry have any notion of American values like free speech and political dissent??? Again, I don't even have anything to say to mock him. Barry's ignorance is breathtaking.




I also saw where science gurus for Barack Hussein Obama are getting serious about global warming. They are considering shooting particles into the upper atmosphere that would, maybe, alter climate change -basically man made volcanic activity (granted, my grasp of science is pitiful). And I started to laugh a little bit because here in the ATL there were snow flurries yesterday and it is April. And these science gurus want to spend billions of dollars to shoot particles into the upper atmosphere??? Huh???




Also, the press seems to be smitten with Mrs. Barack Hussien Obama (I keep seeing the phrase "rock star" attached to her). I think her first name is Michelle. And I don't wanna say anything inappropriate about this woman - that's not how I roll. She may not be my type - but live and let live, ya know? But she doesn't look like any rock star I can think of - she's no Liz Phair. And I'm reminded of a brief conversation I had with some loser at a bar a few months back: One of the Obama Nation people was on the TV - and I said something like "Fuck. Change the damn channel." And this dude says to me, out of the blue, and with a straight face "You seen his wife?" And I said "Not close up. No." (Which was true, I hadn't really looked at her too closely. And I still haven't looked super close.) And this hobo looking loser says "She's a negress." And I said "Dude quit using that language around me. I'm leaving if you keep this up." And the hobo loser guy says "No, no. Don't get me wrong. I voted for Obama. I'm just saying that his wife has a smelly coochie." And then I swallowed my beer and took off.


I was out at Dumb Woody's Tavern again - and yes I did manage to spend the $50 - I had to buy a few beers for some guy and eat to pull it off, but I did. But the thing is, I won the trivia game again out there and I'm right back in the same situation - an endless cycle of $50 gift certificates that have me mentally on edge every day with worry over how I'm gonna spend all that money. Maybe I should throw the game? Anyway, I rolled to a 6 point win - and killed them on the final question: Besides Vegas, name 1 of the 3 other cities that has a hotel that ranks among the 20 biggest in the US. And I remembered being in a hotel one time in Nashville and reading something about how it was big. And it was big, believe me. So I put Nashville and there you go. Victory. The other 2 were Orlando and Honolulu - if anyone cares.


Geilfuss put some pictures up on the Faceshit of his visit to the ballpark on opening day. And they were fine and all. But, he wasn't wearing an O's cap and that really bothered me. I didn't see his feet in any of the pictures - so I cannot report on if he had lost his shoes or not. Of course to be fair - I've never worn an O's cap to a game myself. By the way, the O's have never lost when I have been in attendance. Ever. They are 4-0. And they bombed the Rangers the last game I went to on 08/08/08. It was a Friday night and there were about 7 of us outside of Slider's for a good part of the night. And it might have been the best night of last year. Andy was wearing his Tide hat and Jesus Hates the Yankees t-shirt. Vaeth was mocking the fat fans in the wheelchair section (ok, maybe that was me - but he was mocking someone). And after the game, I was sending Katie and Rachel up to request songs from the DJ outside Slider's. And those girls are the best. And then they started dancing with Andy (and as I've said before - Andy moves better than any big man since John Belushi). And I stood there with Dan and we kept drinking - laughing and laughing and laughing - having the best time. It was nice.


I asked the guy
Why are you so fly?
He said - Funky Cold Medina


I'm out - TBFH



No comments: