Friday, June 19, 2009

Half-Assed Post Due To The Golf


I am happy to report that the ballgame went down without a hitch on Wednesday night. And I have my bobblehead. I'm not sure yet what I'm gonna do with the thing exactly. I'll probably put it on my desk, right next to a Pat Sajak bobblehead some repulsive woman I used to work with gave me last year (they were giving them away at something called a Bowie Baysox game evidently - I have no idea why). I'm certainly not much of a fan of Pat Sajak. But I like bobbleheads, so I kept the thing.


I'm having a terrible time concentrating on writing at the moment, because the golf is on and these guys are tearing it up right now (it's 1:15 on Friday). I don't think this is gonna be much of a post. Sorry to everyone.


I was watching a movie over last weekend on the HBO2 that featured the girl who won an Oscar for playing a boy and Gerard Butler. In this movie Gerard Butler dies and like a month later starts having these letters sent to his widow (the girl who won an Oscar for playing a boy). I didn't really get the point of the movie at all. And Harry Connick Jr. and Lisa Kudrow were in it too and I have no idea why because the parts were terribly underwritten (so was Kathy Bates' part). The whole thing left me very puzzled. But the girl who won an Oscar for playing a boy is pretty much always watchable (much like Obi Wan Kenobi). Speaking of Obi Wan Kenobi, there was also a movie on last Sunday that featured both Darth Vader and Mace Windu and it was utterly preposterous - I think it was called Humper. Mace Windu, once again, cashing a paycheck in total garbage. He's a master at it.


Got a lot of stories but I'm gonna stop and watch the golf. I'll get to the new stuff soon (maybe if there's a rain delay tomorrow for the golf).


Two sides to every story
Somebody had to stop me


I'm out - TBFH


1 comment:

Obi Wan Was A Race Car Driver said...

Where oh where, exactly, did you find the hottest picture of Hilary Swank ever? Between her Carl Edwards/Julia Roberts teeth, I've never thought of that chick as remotely good looking.